Airspace II Prix Goggle
Whether your trails are forested soil or moon dust, being able to see the next turn is pretty important to staying rubber-side down for the duration of the run. Between the dust, our speed, and the odd branch, goggles help make sure we make it to the bottom without eyes watering. Fox’s Airspace II Prix Goggles ensure a clear field of vision within a durable frame and the option to use tear-offs for those extra muddy days.
The Lexan lens protects eyes from UV rays as we take lap after lap of the new trail on the mountain, while the outrigger design makes sure dust and debris stay out of the frame. The frame has triple-layered foam and a fleece backing, helping the goggles stay in place comfortably and wick sweat. A wide silicone-backed strap keeps the goggles where you want them no matter how rowdy the terrain.
- Burly goggle for downhill pursuits
- Lexan lens protects eyes from UV rays
- Oversized frame enhances peripheral field of vision
- Foam and fleece frame backing maintains comfort and fit
- Compatible with 3-post tear-offs
- A clear lens and microfiber goggle bag are included