Fox Racing's 4in Trail Socks are, simply put, socks that don't suck. If that's your key criterion for deciding on socks for your dirty trail deeds, then stop reading and start riding.
If you're still here, it's probably because we've either put you to sleep or you're interested in the technical features and finishing details that inform the status of not sucking. In the 4in Trail Sock's case, these details include a weightless body material interrupted with occasional outbreaks of even-airier mesh, blessed with Meryl's anti-hoof-funk Skinlife, and reinforced with a touch of support at the arches.
- Mountain bike socks that don't suck
- Synthetic material wicks moisture and ventilates sweaty feet
- Mesh inserts further enhance cooling
- Arch support helps keep piggies happy
- Flat-stitch toe reduces the chances of irritation
- Meryl's anti-odor tech is your best friend's best friend when you have to share a car on the way home