Striking just the right balance between airflow and toughness on the trail, the Men's Cash Short by FlowLow is suited for everything from casual rides through the forest to all-day epics in the mountains. Intuitive IQ fabric resists snags from overhanging trail vegetation and shakes off accidental spills, with a touch of stretch for fluid mobility when you're dodging obstacles and roosting around drifty corners.
The soft lining employs a diamond pattern that acts as personal climate control once you begin to sweat, wicking moisture to facilitate evaporative cooling. The gusseted fifth panel promotes unencumbered mobility, preventing the short from bunching and restricting your ability to pedal, especially on brutal climbs. And when it's time for some trail motivation, pump up the tunes with the zippered hand pocket seamlessly routing your headphone cable.
- Balances airflow with toughness for trail riders
- Intuitive IQ fabric for durability and quick-drying
- Soft lining with moisture-wicking diamond pattern
- Gusseted fifth panel for unencumbered mobility
- Zippered pocket with headphone routing
- UPF 40+ ensures protection from UV rays