Slither on down the trail.
When you ride XC, it's usually in team kit and often includes a bib, start line, and finish line. If after years of this routine, your body is flexible enough to race on an aggressive, narrow saddle, take a look at the Fizik Tundra M3 K:ium Saddle. Whether you're an old pro or just dipping your toes into XC after kicking a road habit, the Tundra M3 K:ium makes for a responsive, aggressive racing saddle to sit atop your feathery XC steed.
The Tundra's cross-country pedigree is easy to account for in its long-and-narrow shape and cushion-free shell. It's designed to encourage speed and precision along smooth, fast courses, and features a nylon cover that flexes to accommodate your legs through your pedal stroke, without impacting overall energy transfer. As you rail corners and pedal hard ahead of a punishing climb, Fizik's proprietary K:ium rails keep the entire platform stiff and light. The combination of titanium, silicon, and chromium saves weight compared to aluminum and even solid titanium rails and delivers an improved strength-to-weight ratio.
- Put your XC training to work with this aggressive saddle
- Long-and-narrow shape ideal for highly flexible racers
- Titanium alloy rails deliver strength and lightness
- WingFlex cover blends flex with responsive power transfer
- Easy-to-clean Microtex cover protects saddle's internals