Start on the right foot.
You're about to give this cycling thing a try, and since you've already bought the bike, the shoes, and the lid, you might as well go all in. Don't settle for what's most likely an ill-fitting stock saddle as you venture out for your first few rides on two wheels. Set yourself up with a shelf that accommodates your body right from the start with the Fizik Aliante VS Manganese Saddle.
Built for cyclists with little flexibility and wider sit bones, the Aliante has the shortest and widest profile out of its siblings, which include the slimmer Antares and the Arione. Its VS distinction refers to the pressure relief channel carved into the center of the saddle, which serves to encourage healthy circulation as you gradually build your weekly mileage and tackle longer rides. Sitting atop manganese rails and a flexible but responsive nylon shell, you'll enjoy a saddle that may not save grams, but that will reliably support you in your new hobby.
- Get into cycling with a comfortable saddle from the start
- Suits Bull riders according to Fizik's Concept Fit system
- Follows the shortest, widest shape in Fizik's line
- Responsive WingFlex shell flexes to accommodate leg movement
- Dependable manganese rails can handle seasons of riding
- Easy-to-clean Microtex cover protects saddle's internals