Minimalist style, maximum utility.
When it comes to hitting the road or trail minimalist style, figuring out the best tool setup can be a bit tricky. Fix It Sticks offers an innovative solution, though, with the Original Tool with Bracket. This system allows you to pick one of six different wrench and driver combinations that securely mount underneath your water bottle, keeping things out of the way, but always there for you if you need them. Since the Fix It Original comes in six different configurations, it's easy to pick one that loads you with just the tools you need for your bike, instead of bringing the whole shop in your pocket, with wrenches for components you don't even have on your ride. The Fix It Original is a modular, T-shaped tool that you can break apart and reconfigure as necessary, to get the leverage you need. The bits are permanently installed, and made from durable tool-grade steel, so you can trust them to be long lasting, and don't have to worry about one slipping out of its socket on the trail, leading to a disappointing walk down the mountain over a broken derailleur hanger.
- A lightweight solution for carrying the tools you need
- Mounts together as a T-shaped tool that breaks apart
- Reconfigure it as necessary for the leverage you need
- Available in 6 configurations for different bikes
- Comes with a bracket for mounting under bottle cages
- Lightweight aluminum handle with burly tool grade steel bits