Why We Like The Trailcross GTX Cycling Shoe
Built from the ground up, the Trailcross GTX Cycling Shoe is designed for performance on our mountain bikes. The Five Ten dotted outsole makes for flat pedal prowess, and a hi-top design makes for use in more extreme conditions. The EVA midsole provides necessary comfort without making any sacrifices for pedal stability, and a reinforced upper keeps everything secure.
- Flat pedal mountain bike shoe for high performance
- GORE-TEX membrane is highly durable for our ride
- Textile upper with a neoprene collar keeps out debris
- Dual compound Stealth outsole for pedal grip
- EVA midsole improves comfort on the bike
- Lace closure is easy to do up and take off
- Item #FVTZ12X
- Upper Material
- synthetic woven
- Stealth Phantom rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 8.5] 15oz
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.