Sleuth Slip On Woven
Without raising any suspicions, the Five Ten Men's Sleuth Slip-On Woven goes right from the office to the trailhead for an afternoon ride in modern style and supreme comfort. The breathable woven upper keeps air flowing through when the heat turns up, and a stretchy slip-on design keeps the fit snug and sock-like without having to fiddle with laces, straps, or dials. A die-cut EVA midsole helps cushion impact and adds support, while the non-marking Marathon rubber outsole equipped with a Micro-Dotty tread ensures fine-tuned grip for flats and increased durability to handle rough terrain.
- Casually-styled slip-on mountain bike shoe
- Poly woven upper promote breathable comfort
- Slip-on design keeps the fit snug and secure
- EVA midsole adds cushioned support
- Grippy outsole with Micro-Dotty tread locks in traction