Sleuth Cycling Shoe
Everybody knows Five Ten makes the stickiest rubber around, but the company is more renowned for making climbing, approach, and biking shoes than casual kicks like the Sleuth Shoes. That said, Five Ten's casual is different than most brands'. The Sleuth is down to kick back, but its sticky Stealth Marathon rubber helps it grip like a fiend to skate decks and dirt-jumping pedals, so you can rock it as a one-shoe quiver for all your chilled-out adventures.
- Casual shoe that's down to hit the trails or dirt jumps
- Lace closure for ease of adjustment
- Low-profile leather and canvas upper adds style and durability
- Non-marking Marathon rubber outsole offers tacky grip
- Micro-Dotty tread pattern keeps feet from slipping on the pedals
- EVA midsole provides a stiff and supportive platform
- Item #FVTZ112
- Upper Material
- leather, canvas
- Stealth Marathon rubber with Dotty tread pattern
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 7, single] 11.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.