Why We Like The Rain Jacket
Whether we're riding in the Pacific Northwest or caught in a desert storm, we'll be happy to have Five Ten's Rain Jacket on our back. RAIN.RDY keeps out howling winds and showers, and that's backed up by elastic cuffs, a hem, and hood for sealing out the elements. It's lightweight enough to make for easy packing, and we like that it's durable enough to handle the wear and tear that comes with trail riding.
- A rain jacket that stands up to the elements so we can carry on riding
- Full-length zipper with bungee-adjustable hood for coverage
- Elastic cuffs and an elastic droptail hem for sealing out the rain
- RAIN.RDY keeps out the wind and rain for our ride
- Lightweight enough for easy packing
- Item #FVTZ124
- [membrane/laminate] RAIN.RDY (2.5 layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treatment
- spring, summer, fall
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.