Kestrel Pro Boa Shoe
Charge up long, technical climbs then drop into steep lines with confidence with the Five Ten Kestrel Pro Boa Shoe. Combining Five Ten's stiffest carbon-infused shank with clipless compatibility, these shoes transfer maximum power to the pedals for an efficient all-mountain ride. The Kestrel Pro Boa has more room in the toe box than the original
Kestrel Boa shoes, but uses the same Boa dial closure for a
micro-adjustable fit that's quick, easy, and secure.
Ready for rougher rides on varied terrain, the synthetic uppers are durable and weather-resistant, and feature micro-perforations for breathability. The perforated EVA tongue with mesh overlay adds even more ventilation, and sits comfortably against your foot with some padding for protection. Molded toe and heel guards provide additional protection from rock strikes and errant trail debris. The lightweight EVA midsole and the OrthoLite insoles provide cushion and support for your feet, and a non-slip heel cup ensures a secure hold when you're mashing away at the pedals.The tacky Stealth C4 rubber outsole provides confident footing in all
terrain, and gives you some extra grip on the pedals if you miss a
clip-in, or if conditions are less-than-ideal.
- All-weather mountain bike shoes designed for a secure fit
- Stiff carbon-infused shank delivers efficient power transfer
- Tacky Stealth rubber outsole for grip in any conditions
- Boa closure system for a secure and confident hold
- Weather-resistant uppers with ventilating micro-perforations
- EVA tongue with mesh overlay for protection and breathability
- Non-slip heel cup, toe and heel guards, OrthoLite insoles
- Compatible with 2-bolt mountain bike cleats