Not one or the other.
If the thought of having to choose clipless over flats forever leaves you waffling with indecision, don't force yourself to pick one or the other. Grab the Five Ten Hellcat Shoe and start the season with your tried-and-true flat pedals, and its sticky Stealth C4 Dotty rubber will hold on dependably from tacky brown pow to rough and brake-rutted terrain.
A beloved Five Ten favorite for years, the Hellcat will also clip in (and out) of clipless pedals with ease as you embrace a mid-summer burst of confidence and swap your beloved flats for two-bolt clipless pedals for a spell. Along the length of the shoe, a dual-density TPU shaft provides healthy doses of both stiffness and flex while you're riding, delivering power to the pedals on a climb, supporting you on a descent, but also yielding enough to let you nimbly step your way through hike-a-bike sections next to stomach-dropping cliffs or car-sized boulders with ease.
- Ride the way you want to with this adaptable shoe
- Works with flat pedals or 2-bolt clipless
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Durable leather uppers feature breathable synthetic accents
- Stealth C4 Dotty outsole sticks to any surface, wet or dry
- Dual-density TPU shank dampens vibration and transfer power
- Lace and hook-and-loop closure encourage a precise fit