Why We Like The Hellcat Cycling Shoe
Finding comfort in gravity situations on the bike can be tricky, but with FiveTen Hellcat Cycling shoes we’re more confident on the pedals than ever. When we’re hitting drops and gaps as big as the ones at our local bike park, we need the most aggressive and sticky shoe we can find. Abrasion-resistant and durable as well, these shoes won’t fall apart after a handful of big park days.
- Gravity specific all-mountain shoe for big hit riding
- Synthetic upper fabric is water-resistant and moisture-wicking
- Durable EVA midsole stays light on your feet
- Vibration-dampening TPU sole lets you ride harder for longer
- Stealth C4 rubber outsole resists the wear and tear of normal riding
- SPD Compatible shoes keep feet glued and secure to pedals
- Item #FVTZ11Z
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- lace, hook-and-loop
- lightweight EVA
- Stealth C4
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 7.5] 13.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.