Ready for battle.
Ride headlong into the trails with the aggressive performance and protection of the Five Ten Women's Hellcat Pro Shoe. Its lace and hook-and-loop combo closure locks down just the right fit quickly and easily, while its synthetic upper with DWR-treatment prevents your feet from getting soaked when splashing through creeks or encountering some light rain.
Meanwhile, the 3/4 dual-density, chatter-dampening TPU shank flexes when you want it for walking off the bike and then stays rigid when you need it for hard pedaling on the bike. Comfort and support is then enhanced even more by the compression-molded EVA midsole without adding weight, and the Stealth C4 rubber outsole absorbs harsh impacts and softens vibration while staying grippy on any terrain.
- Protective, comfortable MTB shoe for aggressive downhill
- Water-resistant upper offers durability and protection
- Lace and hook-and-loop closures give you just the right fit
- Perforated tongue allows easy breathability
- Compression-molded EVA midsole reduces weight and adds comfort
- TPU shank gives you flex and support when you need it
- Stealth C4 rubber tread pattern provides reliable traction
View more Women's Mountain Bike Shoes
|US Men||US Women||Euro||UK||CM|