Hellcat Pro Cycling Shoe
Built for battle on the trails through rain or shine, the Five Ten Men's Hellcat Pro Shoe barrels around berms and flies through pump tracks with confident comfort and protective performance. A lace and hook-and-loop closure combo cinches down the perfect fit quickly and easily, while its synthetic upper with DWR-treatment helps keep your feet dry when splashing through creeks or facing light rain storms. Meanwhile, the 3/4 dual-density, chatter-dampening TPU shank flexes when you want it for walking and then stays rigid when you need it for pedaling. Comfort and support is further bolstered by the compression-molded EVA midsole without adding weight, and the Stealth C4 rubber outsole absorbs shock and reduces vibration while staying grippy on and off the bike.
- Protective, comfortable bike shoe for long days on the trails
- Synthetic upper is water-resistant for dry comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole supports without adding weight
- TPU shank flexes off your bike and stays rigid on it
- C4 Stealth rubber reduces chatter and absorbs shock
- Dotty tread grips both pedals and terra firma in slick conditions
- Item #FVT002E
- Upper Material
- synthetic, DWR
- lace, hook-and-loop
- dual-density TPU shanl
- compression-molded EVA
- full dotty C4
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.