Why We Like The Freerider Pro Cycling Shoe
Five Ten's mountain bike shoes are catered to riders who look for comfort and grip for outstanding performance on the mountain. Stepping up the game from its Freerider predecessor, the Five Ten Freerider Pro Women's Cycling Shoe boasts extra toe protection and an even faster drying, weather-resistant upper. As with the original, this shoe blends subtle styling with technological features made to shred the gnarliest of trails and let your riding skills take center stage. We like the versatility and wearability of this shoe, not to mention the all-day comfort both on and off the bike.
Five Ten's non-marking Stealth S1 dotty rubber outsole provides excellent grip to keep your feet securely on the pedals. It's also built to endure the prodding from the metal spikes on your pedals all day, meaning it'll outlast the gum rubber sole on a conventional skate shoe every time and stick better to your pedals.
- Mountain bike shoes boast durability and comfort on the mountain
- Ideal for all-mountain and enduro riding thanks to grip and toughness
- Fast-drying synthetic upper and textile lining for breathability
- Stealth S1 rubber outsole for outstanding grip
- Medium-flex molded EVA midsole and an impact-resistant toe box