Why We Like The Freerider Pro Canvas Cycling Shoe
The Freerider Pro Canvas Cycling Shoe from Five Ten is a streetwear-inspired mountain bike shoe for our next ride. It's constructed in part with parley ocean plastic, and it features an impact-resistant toe box and pedal-gripping Dotty tread with Stealth S1 rubber. A cushioned midsole maintains comfortability, and a casual look works on and off the bike.
- Mountain bike shoe that's versatile on the bike and off
- Quick-dry synthetic upper is highly durable
- OrthoLite sockliner and EVA midsole for comfort
- Stealth S1 Dotty rubber outsole for traction
- Made in part with recycled materials for sustainability
- Item #FVTZ135
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- synthetic (50% Parley Ocean Plastic, 50% recycled polyester)
- Stealth S1 Dotty rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 7] 11oz
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.