Why We Like The Freerider Primeblue Cycling Shoe
While the Freerider Primeblue Cycling Shoe is best suited for the bike park, we're pulling them out for everything from walks around town to time in the saddle. More than 75% of the textile the Freerider is designed with is constructed from Primeblue yarn, which is a recycled material made partly from Parley Ocean Plastic. Stealth rubber and a Dotty tread keep up a strong grip no matter what we're up to, and a lace closure offers a simple and comfortable, customizable fit. We can look forward to top-quality pedal control and a casual feel that transitions easily on and off the bike.
- All-purpose mountain bike shoes constructed from recycled materials
- Primeblue material is made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic
- Lace closure offers a customizable fit that works for everyone
- Stealth rubber and Dotty tread offer high-performance pedal control
- A casual look and feel transitions easily on the bike and off
- The textile upper improves durability and comfort