The more the merrier.
When you're staring down a line worthy of your dirt-devouring heroes, you want every part of your kit to be rooting for you. While your kicks may not make as big of a difference towards your overall success through the chunky stuff as say, your fork, they're still pretty important. Before attempting your gnarliest rides this season, swap out your stretched, worn out treads for the Five Ten Freerider High Shoe instead.
Inspired by the high-tops popular on the BMX circuit, the Freerider comes with more ankle support than most DH/enduro shoes do, which gives you an extra dose of support and ankle protection when you're rallying over big hits into rock gardens that don't leave room for indecision. Of course, Five Ten also slaps its Stealth S1 rubber outsole onto the Freerider along with its famed Dotty tread, because extra ankle support won't do you any good if your shoe doesn't cling to the pedals when you want it to.
- A little extra support goes a long way when you're sending
- Ankle cuff adds protection and stability for DH or dirt jumping
- Suede and mesh uppers deliver durability and ventilation
- Flat Stealth S1 rubber outsole cushions and supports all day long
- Beloved Dotty tread sticks to your pedals and the trail
View more Men's Mountain Bike Shoes
|US Men||US Women||Euro||UK||CM|