Why We Like The Freerider DLX Cycling Shoe
Your favorite off-road shoes have proven their worth time and again, but can they keep up when you take to the streets? If a slim profile and clipless equipment can't handle life beyond the trail, throw on the Five Ten Freerider DLX Cycling Shoe. Its durable rubber outsole offers superior traction through the mud, and grips the sidewalk for a post-ride drink with friends. The synthetic upper is treated with a DWR finish to repel rain and moisture, and offers sleek styling for smooth transitions from the peaks to the pavement.
- Rugged shoes deliver comfort and style on the street or trail
- Synthetic upper receives a DWR treatment to repel water
- Stealth S1 rubber soles offer reliable grip through mud
- High-friction tread absorbs shock over root and rock
- Molded EVA midsole soaks up heavy landings