Transcend the trail.
Five Ten's men's Freerider Canvas Shoes may not be the first pair of kicks to fit in on the trail, at the park, or at the bar, but they are the first to marry the Freerider body and sole to the always-appropriate look of canvas. By cloaking a pedal-ready build with a canvas upper, the Freerider Canvas Shoes effectively transcend the trail.
Five Ten officially classifies the Freerider Canvas as "lifestyle inspired." Given the shoes' non-marking, grippy Phantom soles and Stealth Dotty tread, this opaque description must translate to shoes that keep your feet riveted to pedals, skate decks, or barstool rails while leaving no trace on hardwood or stained concrete.
- Flat pedal mountain bike shoes stylish enough for casual wear
- Durable canvas uppers withstand years of abuse on and off the trail
- Stealth rubber offers tacky grip but won’t mark up your floors
- Dotted tread pattern stays glued to the pedals over rough terrain
- One-piece molded cupsole offers support for hard impacts
- Item #FVT000S
- Upper Material
- one-piece molded cupsole
- Stealth Phantom rubber, Stealth Dotty tread pattern
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 31 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.