Transcend the trail.
Five Ten's men's Freerider Canvas Shoes may not be the first pair of kicks to fit in on the trail, at the park, or at the bar, but they are the first to marry the Freerider body and sole to the always-appropriate look of canvas. By cloaking a pedal-ready build with a canvas upper, the Freerider Canvas Shoes effectively transcend the trail.
Five Ten officially classifies the Freerider Canvas as "lifestyle inspired." Given the shoes' non-marking, grippy Phantom soles and Stealth Dotty tread, this opaque description must translate to shoes that keep your feet riveted to pedals, skate decks, or barstool rails while leaving no trace on hardwood or stained concrete.
- Flat pedal mountain bike shoes stylish enough for casual wear
- Durable canvas uppers withstand years of abuse on and off the trail
- Stealth rubber offers tacky grip but won’t mark up your floors
- Dotted tread pattern stays glued to the pedals over rough terrain
- One-piece molded cupsole offers support for hard impacts