Personalized to you.
Seeing how the market is saturated with smartwatches, you're probably thinking the Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch with HR is just another shiny offering from the leading fitness tracker. However, you'd be dead wrong in following this line of thought, considering the new Ionic Smartwatch boasts a unique level of customization with personalized on-screen workouts that guide you through fitness sessions, alongside the 24/7 activity tracking you've come to love from Fitbit products.
The Ionic is stacked to the brim with a multitude of tech-savvy features, such as multi-sport compatibility, high-accuracy GPS tracking, wrist-based heart rate, wireless music streaming to Bluetooth headphones, and NFC wireless payments. Bluetooth 4.0 effortlessly pairs with smartphones, tablets, and other devices, regardless if they're running Android, iOS, or Windows mobile.
To save you time from fiddling with annoying menus, automatic run tracking records your movements the instant you start running, even pausing and stopping once you're finished or taking a break. Swim tracking records your laps, stroke style, calories burned, and more. And when you have too much on your plate, guided breathing sessions calm you down after a stressful day of work or a hardcore workout session.
- Advanced smartwatch with fitness-savvy tracking
- Personalized workouts with guided on-screen instruction
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless syncing with Android and iOS devices
- Wrist-based heart rate for monitoring exercise intensity
- Multi-sport compatibility with high-accuracy GPS tracking
- Swim tracking records laps, stroke style, and more
- Guided breathing sessions for stressful situations
- Includes small and large bands, charging cable