A slim heart rate monitor and so much more.
The Alta HR Wristband is Fitbit's slimmest heart rate monitor, and while it's an excellent choice for fitness training, you'll end up wearing it a lot more than just at the gym, on the treadmill, or at the track. Its PurePulse obviously shines when you're working out thanks to better calorie burn tracking and more insight into your health than any Fitbit band has ever offered before, but Alta's SmartTrack auto-recognition also records how many miles you walked or commuted for a complete registry of your overall fitness. This smart little wristband also records your sleeping habits throughout the night, syncs with your smartphone to deliver calls and texts, and will remind you to move if you've been slightly slothful. The customized clock and replaceable bands let you find a look and style that best suits you.
- Get fit with this bit-sized heart rate monitor
- PurePulse with better calorie burn tracking and health insight
- SmartTrack auto-recognition records steps and distance
- Auto sleep tracking with alarms and sleep stage recordings
- Call, text, and calendar alerts with reminders to move
- Replaceable bands and customizes clock faces to match you