X1 Infinito Cycling Shoe
Providing excellent power transfer rivaling many top-end road shoes and a superb fit, the Men's Fi'zi:k X1 Infinito Cycling Shoe is in a class of its own amongst other off-road shoes and is certain to be a hit with cross country, 'cross, and gravel aficionados. This is Fi'zi:k's top-tier off-road shoe, and the X1 Infinito tips the scales at a feathery 294 grams. The mesh Infinito insole uses Fi’zi:k’s Dynamic Arch Support technology for comfort and improved ventilation.
Fi'zi:k employs two micro-adjustable double Boa IP1-B dials running laces in an infinite (hence the name) configuration that adjusts the fit of the upper over the forefoot. Soft, textile guides eliminate pressure points that could lead to hotspots. This technology, known as Increased Volume Control, gives a near custom fit and is highly adaptable. We haven't experienced many shoes that have the ability to wrap both normal and higher volume feet with such a glove-like fit. The entire system tightens with steel-coated nylon laces for durability and allows for quick and easy adjustability on the fly regardless of how muddy the conditions are.
At the bottom of the shoe, you'll get the benefits of a light unidirectional full-carbon outsole that's extremely stiff, and ventilated to keep feet cool on hot humid trails that more resemble a rainforest. This sole ensures every watt goes into the pedals in racing and training where performance matters most. Aggressive treads on the heel and toe allow for positive grip and protection both on and off the bike, while the cleat recess has plenty of room for mud clearance and the front allows for replaceable cyclocross-style spikes for scrambling up slippery run-ups.
- Fi'zi:k's top-tier off-road shoe for cyclists
- Perforated Microtex upper is supple for comfort and ventilation
- Increased Volume Control and dual Boa IP1-B dials for glove-like fit
- Steel-coated nylon laces and textile guides prevent pressure points
- Dynamic arch support insole stabilizes feet
- Mesh-lined footbed disperses allows for breathability and ventilation
- Full unidirectional carbon sole for efficient pedaling
- Item #FIZ006T
- Upper Material
- Laser Perforated Microtex
- double Boa IP1-B dials
- UD carbon-fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42.5] 10.4oz (294g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- cross-country, cyclocross