Why We Like The Vento Infinito Knit Carbon 2 Wide Cycling Shoe
Compared to the elite-level Infinito R1 Knit, the Vento Infinito Knit Carbon 2 Wide Cycling Shoe introduces a lighter weight and wider fit. It satisfies riders who desire more wiggle room in their cycling shoe with all of the airy lightness we desire as competitive riders. The breathable knit design complements the light jerseys that accompany summertime climbs and sprints, and Fi'zi:k's fully unidirectional carbon sole ensures quality efficiency and power transfer with race-ready stiffness at an index of 10. Dual BOA dials enhance comfort with a system that's easy to adjust, and the Dynamic Arch Support 2.0 system provides unmatched support for increased performance on the road.
- Carbon road cycling shoe that's light and airy for road riding fun
- BOA dial works with the arch support system for comfort and stability
- Knit design improves ventilation for high breathability on the road
- Competitive weight makes big mountain riding a breeze
- Arch support system improves stability for a solid ride
- Item #FIZZ03R
- Upper Material
- knitted (synthetic)
- Li2 Dual Zone BOA Fit System
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42] 225g
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.