The chameleon-like color of the Iridescent Tempo Overcurve signal their use as an all-around road shoe, with the fit and styling we love from Fi'zi:k. The Tempo R4's follow Fi'zi:k’s approach of centering physiological and anatomic research with the new Overcurve shoe construction. The asymmetric collar wraps around your foot, tracing the natural misalignment of the ankle bones for a comfortable fit that's free of pressure points or discomfort to help us ride farther. A micro-adjustable Boa dial closure ensures a precise and even fit, so your feet are more comfortable for longer rides.
Compared to the more modestly priced Tempo R5, the R4 model uses a stiffer carbon-infused sole that boosts pedaling efficiency without sacrificing its all-around versatility. It also uses laminated mesh uppers instead of Microtex, reducing weight while improving the shoe's ventilation properties and overall support. The R4 strikes a balance between performance and value, and with an eye-catching finish that gets us excited to kit up and ride.
- A versatile performance road shoe with expert styling
- Asymmetric cuff opening enhances fit and improves comfort
- Iridescent finish appears different hues from different angles
- Laminated mesh upper offers breathability and support
- BOA dial secures quickly and precisely
- Carbon-infused sole keeps your power to the pedals