Saddle for your steed.
You aren't cutting any corners for tri season this year. After a few seasons spent gradually piecing together enough pricey upgrades on your road frame to keep up with the local competition, a tri bike is the next logical step. Once you decide on your race steed, outfit it with the Fizik Mistica Carbon Saddle before your first race of the season. Inspired by the firm's Tritone saddle, the brand new Mistica comes with a noseless shape that will be surprising to roadies used to seeing Fizik's minimal road saddles. In this case, form serves an important function, with the stubby shape and extra-long rail providing nearly limitless adjustment potential for the right "aero" position. Made of carbon fiber, those slender rails will dampen road vibrations on longer courses to ward off fatigue, while adding as few grams as possible when each one counts.
- Save valuable watts on the bike leg with this tri saddle
- Nose-free design allows for an aerodynamic position
- Pressure relief channel encourages healthy circulation
- Easy-to-clean Microtex cover protects saddle's internals
- Friction-free nose prevents slipping while you pedal
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell ensures power transfer
- Redesigned carriage kit simplifies installation