Item # FIZ007Y
Fi'zi:k M3B Uomo Boa Shoe - Men's $274.95
Stealthy support on dirt.
Despite its understated styling, the Men's M3B Uomo Boa Shoe is one of the top-flight trail shoes in Fi'zi:k's line with its ruggedized Microtex upper, powerful carbon sole with grippy traction lugs, and Boa IP1 dial for a fine-tuned fit. This reinvigorated model gets a subtle redesign with a new last that reduces the room between your foot and the shoe's upper, which produces a seamless fit with greater comfort and increased power transfer.
It's rocking Fi'zi:k's One Fit Control System, which wraps your foot like a glove with the turn of a Boa IP1 dial. This closure system embeds soft lacing guides that evenly distribute pressure as you crank down the Boa dial, ensuring it remains supportive, but without creating nasty pressure points throughout your ride. Inside the shoe, the sculpted footbed and supportive heel makes it feel like you've worn it for years straight from the box.
The M3B Uomo Boa lays down power with a unidirectional carbon sole that's both pleasingly stiff and lightweight underfoot, meaning you'll transfer every watt of available energy into forward-surging momentum on the trail. This unidirectional carbon is covered with rugged traction lugs that grip tenaciously across dirt, wet mud, and rock when you're shouldering your bike over sketchy sections or scoping out new lines on foot.
- Stealthy trail shoe with seamless support and power transfer
- One Fit Control System wraps your foot without pressure points
- Micro-adjustable Boa IP1 dial allows you to fine-tune the fit
- Ruggedized Microtex upper withstands trail abuse and breathes
- Sculpted footbed for a comfortable fit straight from the box
- Unidirectional carbon sole lays down serious power
- Grippy traction lugs for extra grip while walking
View more Men's Mountain Bike Shoes
|EU||UK||US MEN||US WOMEN||CM|