Shoot for the moon.
Weave through tight tree lines, and power up punchy switchbacks in comfort with help from the Fi'zi:k Luna X5 Saddle for Women. This MTB-specific saddle gives you reliable support when you're crushing technical sections, with a wide profile that cradles your sitbones, while a shorter, narrower nose stays out of the way until you need it for those front-of-the-saddle power-move packed climbs. A central cutout gives you sweet relief from pressure on your most sensitive tissue while you ride, aiding in increased blood flow, while fighting numbness.
The Luna X5 is aimed for riders with a high power output to bodyweight ratio, with a stiff carbon-injected nylon shell, and two thermoplastic elastomer wings that are bonded with the nylon spine. These wings provide just enough flex to keep you comfortable, while the carbon-injected center holds up to rigors of trail riding, and dampens chatter. The cover is crafted from smooth and sleek classic Microtex that stands up to hard miles in the saddle, while the sides feature reinforced Microtex panels that hold up to the abrasion of pedal-heavy rides. It sits on top of Fi'zi:k's IscialFlex padding, which keeps your soft tissue cushioned for longer, harder rides in comfort. The saddle sits ontop of two corrosion-resistant S-alloy rails that give stiffness and power that won't waiver when the trail gets rowdy ahead.
- A women's MTB saddle for total support and comfort
- Carbon-injected shell minimizes weight and maxes stiffness
- Thermoplastic wings flex just enough on the ride
- Wide profile cradles your sit bones when you're in the saddle
- Reinforced Microtex sides hold up to abrasion and abuse
- S-alloy rails resist corrosion and offer stiff control
- IscialFlex support cushions you while you ride
- Central cutout relieves pressure and increases blood flow