Item # FIZ007V
Fi'zi:k Luce - R5 Saddle $99.99
Crafted for comfort.
Take the sting away from all day rides without breaking the bank with the Fi'zi:k Luce R5 saddle. This luxe saddle utilizes the same shape and construction as its carbon-railed counterpart, but opts for cost-saving S-alloy rails instead, shaving a big bill off of the price, while keeping your sit bones happy. It features a wide, 144mm shell (regular), topped with an Ischial Flex cover that both cushions you, and stands up to long and rigorous miles that but the hurt on your saddle.
The Luce is crafted with a three-piece shell that will adapt to your body movement to prevent fatigue while maintaining just the right amount of stiffness, combining two thermoplastic panels with the center carbon-reinforced nylon. You'll be able to drive power into the pedals when you're floating along a serpentine climb after work, with enough flex to enjoy staying out all day on Saturday group rides. A lengthy pressure relief cutout along the saddle's middle also helps with this; it encourages healthy, consistent circulation throughout soft tissue to prevent numbness from getting in the way of enjoying new routes, races, and sporadic rides to the café.
- Kick sore sit bones to the side and saddle up in comfort
- Tapered shape built to specifically accommodate women
- Pressure-relief channel encourages healthy circulation
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell blends flex with rigidity
- S-Alloy rails establish a durable platform
- IschialFlex cover protects saddle's internals and cushions