Fizik, though known for its lithe, minimalist silhouettes and luxe materials, bestows equal attention on the construction of its cycling wares as it does on their aesthetics, and the Fizik Women's Luce Carbon Saddle was no exception. Revisiting issues like weight distribution and leg positioning, Fizik used an entirely new design to create the Luce, with a wide carbon-reinforced nylon shell that distributes weight evenly over the sit bones for a saddle that delivers comfort without sacrificing functionality.
This elimination of width beyond what was necessary to support the sit bones allows Fizik to create more space for uninterrupted, chafe-free pedaling—and it also saves grams. Additionally, Fizik includes a pressure-relief channel through the middle of the saddle to promote circulation whether you're sprinting or out on a recovery ride, and a slightly cushioned cover provides flexible support without limiting energy return. Sitting atop vibration-dampening carbon fiber rails, this is a women's-specific saddle that's up to the job of keeping you comfortable on hard rides and high mileage weeks.
- A road saddle prepared for high-mileage racing and training
- Ample width under sit bones for long-ride support
- Pressure relief cutout works to improve circulation
- Durable IschialFlex cover protects saddle's internals
- IschialFlex cover lightly cushions but maintains its shape
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell supports with little flex
- Carbon fiber rails dampen fatiguing road vibrations