Item # FIZ007U
Fi'zi:k Luce Carbon R1 Saddle - Women's $180.00
Like no other.
You won't hear us arguing around the office as to whether or not designers at Fi'zi:k know their way around a saddle. It's been years that they've been crafting them out of luxurious materials, with sleek and minimalist silhouettes, combining attention to aesthetics with comfort and performance that seals the deal, and the Luce Carbon R1 Women's Saddle is no different. The Luce R1 takes the previous Luce Carbon's shape and comfort, and adds a kick of style thanks to its sleek black uppers and teal thermoplastic elastomer, bringing the Luce into the modern age where style and comfort go hand in hand.
This elimination of width beyond what was necessary to support the sit bones allows Fizik to create more space for uninterrupted, chafe-free pedaling—and it also saves grams. This is done in a crafty manner, keeping the carbon reinforced nylon shell in the center to evently distribute weight over the site bones, while thermoplastic elastomer panels flex along the sides to enhance comfort and absorb vibrations from chattery road. Additionally, Fizik includes a pressure-relief channel through the middle of the saddle to promote circulation whether you're sprinting or out on a recovery ride, and a slightly cushioned cover provides flexible support without limiting energy return. Sitting atop vibration-damping carbon fiber rails, this is a women's-specific saddle that's up to the job of keeping you comfortable on hard rides and high mileage weeks.
- Fi'zi:k's Luce is redesigned for style to match its substance
- Ample width under sit bones for long-ride support
- Pressure relief cutout works to improve circulation
- Durable IschialFlex cover protects saddle's internals
- IschialFlex cover lightly cushions but maintains its shape
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell supports with little flex
- Thermoplastic panels move just enough for added comfort
- Carbon fiber rails dampen fatiguing road vibrations