The Infinito R1 proudly embraces the appellation that speaks of top-class, performance equipment and beckons race-long breakaway heroics on the most grueling of courses. Wrapped in a supple Microtex upper that has etchings reminiscent of modern sculpture-work, and graphics that appear to be streaked back by a gale-force headwind, this Giro special edition is sure to stand out from the group. Boa IP1-B dials cinch in the comfort for what Fizik calls, Volume Control, and differentiates the fit settings for both your instep and forefoot, maximizing comfort and control under racing and training efforts. Adding to the prestige and value of the R1 is the Dynamic Arch Support, which works as a dedicated unit to support your foot’s arch. A dedicated Boa dial fine-tunes the amount of compression at the arch to help combat fatigue or brace for the finish sprint.
Fizik delivers on not only inner-shoe stability but also on peak power transfer to the pedals. Using a unidirectional full-carbon outsole, which receives a massive ten on stiffness, the R1 begs you to be bold and set yourself free of the standard tempo trains and sub-threshold pacelines. Ventilated channels and openings in the sole efficiently control temperature ranges and are aided by micro-perforations in the upper.
- Pro-peloton inspired carbon road shoe for breakaway driven riders
- R1 carbon sole delivers peak stiffness and ventilation
- Volume Control allows independent instep and forefoot fittings
- Stand-alone Dynamic Arch Support with dedicated Boa dial
- Uniquely eye-catching Microtex upper locks-in and comforts
- Boa dial closures for top performance and rapid adjustments
- Subtle branding in hot-pink compliments strikingly brilliant insoles
- Cycle like infinite wind is always at your back