Item # FIZ005S
Fi'zi:k Gobi M5 Manganese Saddle $99.99
Stay out longer.
You thought your old stock saddle was just fine for trail riding when you first started biking, but now that you've begun to ride more, and longer, things aren't feeling as cushy as they once did. Try a marathon-distance race or head out on a long, bumpy trail ride with the Fizik Gobi M5 Manganese Saddle supporting your sit bones, and you'll ensure discomfort doesn't slow your momentum.
As a mainstay in Fizik's mountain line, the Gobi M5 is built with a long nose covered by a WingFlex shell, which flexes just enough to allow you to pedal and adapt to terrain changes without decreasing power transfer. It features the same shape as pricier Gobi M1 and M3 siblings, but is made using more economical materials and hits a price point that won't devour your race budget for the season. Durable manganese rails don't have the flash of carbon, but promise to function reliably for seasons to come as you drop bigger hits and rowdier lines
- Stay on the trails longer with the right saddle for you
- Longer nose accommodates ample riding positions
- Cushion-free shell absorbs shock but remains responsive
- Manganese rails provide dependable support
- Easy-to-clean Microtex cover protects saddle's internals