Why We Like The Antares Versus Evo R3 Adaptive Saddle
The Antares Versus Evo R3 Adaptive Saddle is one saddle that offers seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning thanks to innovative 3D printed padding. The technology behind this allows Fi'zi:k to work without the constraints imposed by traditional production methods and materials and, with this carbon tech, we're seeing multiple functional zones within the saddle for distinctive cushioning and lasting comfort road racing and riding.
- A 3D printed saddle for engineered zonal cushioning
- Versus Evo engineered with a full channel for pressure relief
- High strength-to-weight ratio from a Kium hollow rail
- A ride compliant carbon-reinforced nylon shell is durable
- Intended for road racing and riding