Why We Like The Antares Versus Evo R1 Adaptive Saddle
- A 3D-printed saddle built within Fizik's Concepts programme
- R1 carbon rails boast an impressive strength-to-weight ratio
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell boosts lasting durability
- Zonal cushioning delivers mechanical feedback during power transfer
- Versus Evo channel relieves pressure on sensitive tissue
- Easy-to-clean shell can be washed with a garden hose
- Item #FIZZ03C
- carbon-reinforced nylon
- Seat Length
- [regular] 274mm, [large] 274mm
- Seat Width
- [regular] 139mm, [large] 149mm
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 6.1oz (174g), [large] 6.3oz (180g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help