Antares R3 Open White Edition Saddle
The Spine Concept developed by Fi'zi:k makes a lot of sense and perhaps that’s why we see so many of them on the bikes of the pros. Sitting between the flexible Snake and the not so limber Bull is the Chameleon designed for cyclists with medium levels of flexibility and low pelvic rotation while pedaling. If this describes your physique and you're into pro look of a white saddle, check out the Antares R3 Open White Edition Saddle. Its design relieves pressure and numbness with its anatomically correct center cut-out and provides just the right amount of support and flexibility, allowing you to find a powerful position and maintain comfort as you rack up long miles out on the road.
The Antares R3 Open Saddle uses a carbon-reinforced nylon shell in conjunction with a lightweight, durable, and corrosion-resistant K:ium alloy rails. Fi'zi:k places a plush layer of Comfort Core foam directly beneath the durable white Microtex cover to alleviate pressure on your sensitive tissue areas. Plus, it's compatible with Fi'zi:k's rear Integrated Clip System for securely attaching a saddle bag or safety light.
- Relieves pressure for cyclists with medium levels of flexibility
- The stylish white cover looks great, even after Labor day
- Anatomically correct center cut-out relieves pressure and numbness
- Neutral profile saddle with support and flexibility for long rides
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell paired with lightweight K:ium rails
- Durable Microtex cover over Comfort Core foam for plush support
- Fully compatible with Fi'zi:k's Integrated Clip System