Get stuck in the middle.
The middle ground often gets a bad rap, but with most of us falling somewhere in the median range for flexibility, speed, sit bone width, and size, it can be a great — and comfortable place to ride. Now, we don't mean that you need to skimp, and go for mid-range bikes that don't fit right, or ride in the middle of the pack where you feel cramped with no space to breakaway, but rather, go for the mid width saddle, for riders with medium flexibility with the Fi'zi:k Antares R2 Versus EVO Saddle for support to keep you comfortable for rides that blast past mid-length.
Giving you a saddle to stand on, or rather, sit on, the Antares R1 Versus EVO supports your sit bones for long rides, thanks to its comfort care foam that cradles you and absorbs harsh road chatter for a soft feel. It features a pressure relieving channel in the center to give your most sensitive tissue, ensuring your weight is properly supported across the whole saddle. Much like you've come to know with Fi'zi:k, the Antares R1 Versus EVO is lightweight and flexible, designed with carbon rails and a reinforced carbon-nylon shell that stands up to long and grueling climbs with minimal weight penalty.
- A light saddle with medium width for riders in the middle
- Evo concept fitting for Chameleon, or mid-flexibility riders
- Absorb road chatter and reduce fatigue with carbon rains
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell flexes to accommodate movement
- Pressure relief channel gives sensitive tissue a break
- Designed with flexibility for finding your perfect position
- Smooth sides make it easy to move fore and aft on the saddle