Why We Like The Antares R1 Open Saddle
Max out the miles with more comfort than your saddle-sore ridden soft tissue could have previously imagined with the Fi'zi:k Antares R1 Open Saddle. This saddle takes the mid-width comfort of the Antares to support you on the ride, with just enough gentle flex to soak up vibrations from the road, and adds a cutout to alleviate all pressure to your soft tissue, maximizing the comfort on long and rough rides. Designed for riders who land right in the middle, the Antares R1 Open Saddle comes in at a mid width, and a profile crafted for those with mid flexibility.
While it might give you the impression that it's just a middle man in stature, its resilient and lightweight construction tell us otherwise. It features braided carbon rails that soak up chatter, and a carbon-reinforced nylon shell that both minimizes weight and provides just a touch of flex to keep you comfortable when you're moving fore and aft on the bike. A Comfort Core foam layer beneath the durable Microtex cover offers an extra touch of comfort, while the full anatomic cut-out ensures no unwanted pressure will be places on your most sensitive anatomy.
- A mid-width saddle that maximizes the comfort
- Evo concept fitting for Chameleon, or mid-flexibility riders
- Absorb road chatter and reduce fatigue with carbon rails
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell flexes to accommodate movement
- Pressure relief cutout gives sensitive tissue a break
- Designed with flexibility for finding your perfect position
- Smooth sides make it easy to move fore and aft on the saddle
- Item #FIZ007Q
- 7 x 9mm carbon, braided
- carbon-reinforced nylon
- Seat Length
- [regular] 274mm, [large] 274mm
- Seat Width
- [regular] 140mm, [large] 152mm
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 6.5oz (185g), [large] 6.7oz (190g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help