Why We Like The Alpaca Terra X5 Saddle
If you're going to tackle the toughest trails on your full-suspension frame, the last thing you want is a saddle better suited for your road bike. The Alpaca Terra X5 from Fizik offers support and comfort on rugged terrain, with a shape that's designed specifically for all-mountain rides. The saddle's broad width acts as a anatomical crash pad for your rear, with flexible edges along the wings to absorb impact during positional changes, and the anatomical cut-out down the length of the seat reduces pressure on the perennial region. That roomy rear end is paired with a flattened nose designed for pushes and shimmies on steep climbs. To protect the seat from unplanned meetings with the ground, Fizik wrapped everything in a carbon-reinforced nylon shell for enhanced durability.
- A supportive and durable saddle for full-suspension trail bikes
- 145mm width supports dynamic positions in and out of the seat
- Pressure mapping groove promotes blood flow to sensitive bits
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell adds strength and durability
- Wing panels flex upon impact to support repetitive impacts
- Closed-loop rail design promotes uniform weight distribution
- Item #FIZZ030
- 7 x 7mm mobius
- carbon-reinforced nylon
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- 8.4oz (238g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.