Why We Like The Alpaca Gravita X5 Saddle
When we are ripping down a technical downhill section, we like to feel as in control as we possibly can. With the Alpaca Gravita X5 Saddle, all of the features necessary for a fast and aggressive downhill ride are present. Although you may not spend much time actually sitting down while on your way back to the trailhead, the proper saddle setup is necessary. Because we do spend so much time out of the saddle, the Alpaca Gravita X5 features flexible edges along the rear and wings of the saddle to provide protection from bruising on your inner legs. Comfort is also necessary while seated, however, so the nose is wide and flat to allow for an easy change of position to the front of the saddle to allow for an easier climb.
- Downhill specific mountain bike saddle designed for aggressive, fast riding
- Flat and wide saddle nose allows for easy front to back movement for climbing
- Flexible edges on wings and rear protect inner legs from bruising
- Mobius closed loop rail design adds strength and evenly distributes weight
- Item #FIZZ02Z
- 7 x 7mm S-Alloy mobius rail
- carbon reinforced nylon
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- 7.6oz (216g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help