Item # FIZ007N
Fi'zi:k Aliante R3 Versus EVO Saddle $149.00
Ahhh, that's a relief.
Fi'zi:k designed the Aliante R3 Versus EVO Saddle for bulls, which is the term Fi'zi:k uses for non-flexible riders with high levels of pelvic rotation. It's designed with a waved saddle profile and pressure relief center channel to keep you pedaling comfortably for hours at a time. Two specific sizes cater specifically to your body stature and power output on the road.
The carbon-reinforced nylon shell features Wing Flex technology beneath the thigh-to-saddle contact area that enhances comfort and mobility, especially seeing it's made for riders lacking high levels of natural body flex. The Microtex cover sits over a plush layer of Comfort Core foam to alleviate pressure points on the sensitive tissue areas along your underside. It's rounded out with 8-millimeter K:ium rails that reduce weight over solid titanium with their specific tubular design and particular metal alloy composition.
- Saddle for cyclists with low flexibility and high pelvic rotation
- Waved saddle profile with full-length pressure relief channel
- Wing Flex technology provides flex point at thigh-to-seat area
- Microtex sits over a layer of Comfort Core foam padding
- 8mm K:ium alloy rails reduce weight over solid titanium
- Light Microtex synthetic leather cover for durability