Aliante R3 Open White Edition Saddle
We've tried a ton of saddles over the years and one that we keep coming back to is the Aliante. Improving on a classic is hard, but the addition of a cutout and a flashy white cover certainly doesn't hurt. With that being said, the Aliante R3 Open White Edition Saddle offers the pros and us the optimal balance between pressure-relieving comfort, advanced materials, and premium craftsmanship, lending itself to longer rides where sub-standard saddles would leave you numb and in pain. It's waved profile is designed for the Spine Concept that Fi'zi:k refers to as Bulls, where riders have lower levels of natural body flex and high amounts of pelvic rotation while pedaling. Its anatomically shaped cutout relieves pressure and numbness when you're racking up miles on the road.
Besides its pressure relief cutout and rounded shape, the Aliante R3 Open Saddle uses a carbon-reinforced nylon shell for lightweight efficiency, paired with Comfort Core foam beneath the white Microtex cover for plush support. K:ium alloy rails further reduce weight, prevent corrosion in damp environments, and provide a strong foundation for the saddle's connection. Additionally, it's compatible with Fi'zi:k's Integrated Clip System for seamlessly connecting a saddle bag or blinking lights.
- Waved saddle for cyclists with lower flexibility
- White colorway looks pro on any bike
- Anatomic cut-out for pressure and numbness relief
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell for lightweight support
- Comfort Core foam beneath a durable Microtex cover
- K:ium rails are lightweight and corrosion-resistant
- Compatible with Fi'zi:k's Integrated Clip System