Aliante R3 Open Saddle
The Fi'zi:k Aliante R3 Open Saddle strikes an optimal balance between pressure-relieving comfort, advanced technology, and premium craftsmanship, lending itself to longer rides where lesser saddles would leave you numb and tingly. The waved saddle profile is designed for what Fi'zi:k refers to as bulls, which are riders with low levels of natural body flex and high amounts of pelvic rotation while pedaling. Its anatomically shaped cut-out relieves pressure and numbness when you're racking up miles on the road.
Besides its pressure relief cut-out and waved shape, the Aliante R3 Open Saddle uses a carbon-reinforced nylon shell for lightweight efficiency, paired with Comfort Core foam beneath the Microtex cover for plush support. K:ium alloy rails further reduce weight, prevent corrosion in damp environments, and provide a strong basis for the saddle's connection. Additionally, it's compatible with Fi'zi:k's Integrated Clip System for seamlessly connecting saddle bags and blinking lights.
- Waved saddle for cyclists with low flexibility
- Anatomic cut-out for pressure and numbness relief
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell for lightweight support
- Comfort Core foam beneath a durable Microtex cover
- K:ium rails are lightweight and corrosion-resistant
- Compatible with Fi'zi:k's Integrated Clip System
- Item #FIZ007T
- k:ium alloy
- carbon-reinforced nylon
- Microtex (synthetic leather)
- Seat Length
- [regular, large] 275 mm
- Seat Width
- [regular] 143 mm, [large] 152 mm
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 7.6oz (215g), [large] 7.8oz (220g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.