Store your bikes efficiently
While we're big fans of expanding our quiver of bikes, finding storage for them can be frustrating. Fortunately the Feedback Sports Velo Wall Rack is there to simplify the process. The Velo Wall rack works by mounting into a stud in your wall, and holding your bike laterally with its two arms, enabling you to securely store your bike in any free wall space. The arms slide independently up and down, so the rack can accommodate any kind of bike with just a couple of adjustments, but unlike on the newer Velo 2-D the arms do not adjust outwards, instead they stay fixed in place 12-inches from the wall. The fixed arm distance has its plusses, though, adding strength to the arm so that the Velo Wall Rack can hold up to a 70-lb bike, making it a viable option even for heavy e-bikes. The cradles at the end of the arms are made from soft rubber, designed to keep delicate paint jobs scratch free, and keeping your bike from slipping and sliding around on the wall.
- A storage solution for an expanding quiver
- Securely mounts to a wall stud for safe storing
- Arms move to accommodate any style of bike
- Strong construction holds up to 70lb bikes
- Rubber cradles keep your bike safe and scratch-free
- Mounting area required is 11.8 x 3.6in