Stay true to your rotors.
How many times have you had to listen to an incessant rub of a rotor on your descent after a big crash? If you're anything like us, the answer is too many times. That's why Feedback Sports offers the handy Rotor Truing Fork. Easy to use and quick to get the job done, you can fix bends and dings in your rotor that are the source of those never-ending creaks and rubs on your ride with just a few minutes of work. The Rotor Truing Fork has two tuning depths for different truing needs, both are angled so you have ample spoke clearance while you're working.
- Straighten your bent rotor with this tool
- Extends rotor and brake pad life
- Easy to use to getting rid of bends and dings
- Features two different depths for versatility
- Angled to allow for spoke clearance