Trigger CO2 Tool
There are few things worse than being stranded trailside, covered in tire sealant, with a mini-pump trying (somewhat hopelessly) to fill a flat. Fortunately with the CO2 revolution our days of struggling with mini-pumps are minimized, and here to offer you some of that quick-fixing goodness is the Fabric Trigger CO2 tool. Fabric crafts the Trigger CO2 tool with a lightweight composite head that secures onto your Presta or Schrader valve with a lever that feels much like your go-to floorpump, while the receiving end threads onto your CO2 cartridge. To fill, simply push on the valve to release as much CO2 as you need to get your pressure dialed just right. The Trigger CO2 Tool comes with two CO2 cartridges, as well as a handy sleeve to keep your hand comfortable when you're getting to work on the side of the road.
- A compact CO2 tool for roadside maintenance
- Fits neatly in your jersey back pocket
- Comes ready to fix flats with 2 CO2 cartridges
- Composite tool is lightweight and durable
- Compatible with both Presta and Schrader vales
- Push-on inflation for easy air flow regulation