Stratosphere Pro Floor Pump
After years of dealing with both good and bad floor pumps, there are a few requirements we look for when shopping for a new one. The first is a long hose. There's nothing worse than not being able to reach your bicycle tires when it's in the work stand. The next requirement is a large, readable, and clearly graduated gauge. Third is an easy attachment that won't leak air. Last is quality construction that's built to last. Fabric's Stratosphere Pro Floor Pump tics all of these boxes, and looks great too with its sand-blasted aluminum barrel, hardwood handle, and marine-grade wooden base.
With the Stratosphere Pro Floor Pump you can effortlessly and rapidly inflate your tires to as high as 140psi, and thanks to the longer hose it's easy to do with your bike in the stand. The steel braided hose is made to last, and protected from twisting using CNC-machined metal attachments. The smart head automatically adapts to Presta and Schrader valves, and also contains a bleed valve for precise inflation. Lastly, the oversized gauge is easy to read while standing and pumping, adding to the efficiency and ease of use of this pump.
- A stylish and functional pump from the experts at Fabric
- Long, braided steel hose is convenient and durable
- Oversize gauge is easy to read from a distance
- Head automatically adapts to Presta or Schrader valves
- Hardwood handle and sturdy plywood base add a classic touch
- Bleed valve allows precise inflation
- 140psi max pressure works well for road and track bikes