Lumasense V2 Rear Brake Light
It’s hard enough to get respect and courtesy as cyclists on the road, but the good folks at Fabric want to give drivers at least more information about where we are and whether we are slowing down or not. The Lumasense V2 Rear Brake Light is a post-mounted rear light that offers the standard illumination for drivers to locate us, but upon braking and decelerating, the lumens get a sweet boost to 100 to let drivers know that we are slowing down. The Lumasense operates in various modes with a battery life of at least 8 hours on high to likely outlast your riding intentions before needing a recharge.
- Rear cycling light that brightens while braking and slowing
- Battery life that will likely outperform your daily mileage goals
- Tool-free mounting gets you on the road faster
- Item #FAB1WU4
- Power Source
- internal rechargable battery
- Batteries Included
- flash, disrupt, low, high
- Burn Time
- [flash] 10hr, [disrupt] 20hr, [low] 15hr, [high] 8hr
- IPX5 rating
- light, mount, charging cable
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.