TraceR Mk2 DayBright Tail Light
For the cyclist who needs a super compact rear light, with USB convenience, and superb build quality, the Exposure TraceR DayBright Tail Light ReAKT is the obvious answer. Featuring Ambient Kinetic Technology (AKT), the TraceR's beam of light is designed to adapt to conditions, flaring up under braking or entering brighter environments to give you a helping hand on open roads. Beyond AKT, the TraceR also boasts multiple modes, maxing out at 75 lumens on high, and running for up to 24 hours on pulse mode. The durable CNC-machined aluminum housing resists light rain to keep up with the day's condition, and the built in Fuel Gauge display shows you just how much battery you have left before it's time to recharge.
- Compact, powerful light that adapts to the day's conditions
- ReAKT technology adjusts on its own to varying light and actions
- Emits 75 lumens of red light for reliable visibility
- Multiple modes help you conserve battery life
- Included micro charge cable lets you recharge on the go
- Seatpost bracket provides quick, secure attachment